Return Merchandise Authorization Process

If you would like to return your item(s) for a replacement, exchange or refund, you will first need to request a return merchandise authorization number.  

Please read the details below about how to get your Return Merchandise Authorization number. 
You will need to log into your account and search for your item(s) under "Order History".  
Click on the Order that you want to Return or Exchange.
Then you will be able to create the return request using the form at the bottom of the "Order details" page.  Please make sure that you fill out the form properly and that you leave as much detail as possible about your return in the comments field.  
After the request is made you will receive an email from our returns department with your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
You will need to send your defective/unused cartridge to the address below.  Please label the outside of the return package with your RMA number.  Defective/unused cartridges are required to be returned within 30 days of return authorization issue date. If you will include a receipt of the postage you paid to return your defective/unused cartridges, EnviroInks will issue a store credit for that amount (we do not give credit for postage if you request to receive a refund). Please note that if you request a replacment and the defective/unused cartridge you purchased from us is not received we will charge your account for the additional cartridge(s) we send you.  
Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance.
Attn: Returns
715 Discovery Blvd., Suite 505
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Free Shipping

EnviroInks Specials

Flat Rate Shipping

Business Accounts

EnviroInks Rewards